The OneChip Photonics facility in Kanata; Ontario, Canada will be closing their site and all assets are being sold via an online auction. The bidding for the auction will open promptly at 4:00am EST on June 3, 2014 with Lots 1-512 beginning to close at 11am EST on June 4, 2014. The remaining lots starting with Lot 513 will begin to close at 11:00am EST on June 5, 2014.
This event includes over 1000 lots of late model, high-end equipment used in the manufacture of PICS (Photonic Integrated Circuits) and PIC-based modules from OneChip Photonics.
Below is a short list of some of the featured items included in this online auction.
- Finetech Lambda Flip Chip Bonder
- Averna Life Test System
- Royce DE35-ST Semi-Automatic Die Handler
- Royce MP300 Die Sorter
- Spirent SPT-2U TestCenter
- Test Equity 1007 Environmental Chambers
- Agilent 86140 & 86142 Spectrum Analyzers
- Keithley 2400 & 2602 Sourcemeters
- Dage 4000 Wire Bond Shear / Pull Tester
- Ando AQ6317C Spectrum Analyzer
- Loomis LSD-100 Scriber / Cleaver
- Tektronix CSA 8000 Signal Analyzer
- Agilent DCA-J 86100C Communications Analyzer
- Ericsson FSU 975 Fiber Optic Fusion Splicer
- And Much More….
To view the complete line of items currently up for auction and register to start bidding visit www.BajaBid.com now.
Questions about the event can be directed to Arlin Horsley at 1-813-992-2437 or Nick Jimenez at 1-203-733-7191.