Baja Bid, a leading asset management organization in the electronic manufacturing and assembly industry, announces their next online auction. This event includes assets from OneChip Photonics in Kanata, Ontario Canada.
Bidding for the auction will open promptly at 4:00 a.m. EST on June 3rd, 2014 and will begin closing at 11:00 a.m. EST on June 5th, 2014.
The catalog is being regularly updated so buyers are encouraged to review the list of items on a periodic basis.
The following is a short list of the items included in this event.
- Finetech Lambda Flip Chip Bonder
- Averna Life Test System
- Royce DE35-ST Semi-Automatic Die Handler
- Royce MP300 Die Sorter
- Spirent SPT-2U TestCenter
- Test Equity 1007 Environmental Chambers
- Agilent 86140 & 86142 Spectrum Analyzers
- Keithley 2400 & 2602 Sourcemeters
- Dage 4000 Wire Bond Shear / Pull Tester
- Ando AQ6317C Spectrum Analyzer
- Loomis LSD-100 Scriber / Cleaver
- Tektronix CSA 8000 Signal Analyzer
- Agilent DCA-J 86100C Communications Analyzer
- Ericsson FSU 975 Fiber Optic Fusion Splicer
- And Much More……
To view the complete line of items currently up for auction and register to start bidding visit www.BajaBid.com now. Questions about the event can be directed to Arlin Horsley at 1-813-992-2437 or Nick Jimenez at 1-203-733-7191.