DDM Novastar, a leading U.S. manufacturer of SMT and PCB assembly equipment, is pleased to announce the launch of a brand new entry-level pick and place machine. The L-SF40 is a complete, affordable turnkey automatic pick and place system that can be put in production right out of the box. The system is managed by a full desktop Windows® computer with flat screen monitor. Key features include:
- Maximum board area: 13.5” x 22”
- Placement capability 0201 - SOIC - PLCC down to 20mil pitch.
- Placement rates up to 1800 cph
- Includes DDM Novastar's unique strip tape and loose component tray feeders
- System includes 4 position nozzle changer for most SMT component sizes
- Available convenient SuperStrip and tube feeders (optional)
- Designed, manufactured, and fully supported by DDM Novastar
DDM Novastar's products include stencil printers, automated pick and place robots, reflow ovens, wave and selective solder equipment, component counters and lead forming equipment. DDM Novastar's experienced team has installed over 24,000 product solutions in the telecom, defense and aerospace, security, transportation, automotive, medical and diagnostic devices, personal computers, and academic markets. For more information, visit www.ddmnovastar.com or call +1.610.337.3050.