DDM Novastar, a leading U.S. manufacturer of SMT and PCB assembly equipment, is pleased to announce the launch of a brand new entry-level pick and place machine. The L-SF40 is a complete, affordable turnkey automatic pick and place system that can be put in production right out of the box. The system is managed by a full desktop Windows® computer with flat screen monitor. Key features include:
• Maximum board area: 13.5” x 22”
• Placement capability 0201 – SOIC – PLCC down to 20mil pitch.
• Placement rates up to 1800 cph
• Includes DDM Novastar's unique strip tape and loose component tray feeders
• System includes 4 position nozzle changer for most SMT component sizes
• Available convenient SuperStrip and tube feeders (optional)
• Designed, manufactured, and fully supported by DDM Novastar
To learn more about this groundbreaking new pick and place machine from DDM Novastar and view product literature, visit http://www.ddmnovastar.com/pick-and-place/automated-systems/l-sf40-benchtop.
About DDM Novastar, Inc.
DDM Novastar, Inc, was established in 2011, following the close of APS Novastar, LLC, formerly of Huntingdon Valley, PA. Many of the key staff from APS were hired by DDM Novastar to continue the legacy started by APS in 1983. DDM Novastar continues in their footsteps as the global leader in the design, development, and manufacture of OEM equipment for the short to medium run surface mount technology (SMT) and printed circuit board (PCB) markets.
DDM Novastar's products include stencil printers, automated pick and place robots, reflow ovens, wave and selective solder equipment, component counters and lead forming equipment. DDM Novastar's experienced team has installed over 24,000 product solutions in the telecom, defense and aerospace, security, transportation, automotive, medical and diagnostic devices, personal computers, and academic markets. For more information, visit www.ddmnovastar.com or call +1.610.337.3050.