SMTA announced that abstracts are now being accepted for several events taking place in 2014. All submissions must be non-commercial in nature and focus on technology research rather than a company product. Submission of an abstract for an SMTA program is with the understanding that, if accepted, the author will provide a conference presentation and/or a technical paper for the proceedings. The following events are all currently soliciting abstracts:
- International Conference on Soldering and Reliability (ICSR)' - Abstract Deadline: January 15, 2014
- SMTA International Conference - Abstract Deadline: February 28, 2014
- Counterfeit Electronic Parts and Supply Chain Symposium - Abstract Deadline: March 7, 2014
- International Wafer-Level Packaging Conference (IWLPC) - Abstract Deadline: April 18, 2014
- On-line Presentations (Webinars & Webtorials) - Now Scheduling for 2014 - Contact Patti, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Journal of SMT - Now Accepting for Next Quarter - Contact Ryan, email@example.com
View details online: http://smta.org/education/education.cfm#call. Please contact Patti Hvidhyld, firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-920-7682, with questions.
The SMTA membership is an international network of professionals who build skills, share practical experience and develop solutions in electronic assembly technologies, including microsystems, emerging technologies, and related business operations.