Bajabid.com, a leading asset management and auction company, will close bidding on their latest auction of a wide variety of SMT assets tomorrow, Thursday December 12, 2013.
Bidding for the auction will begin closing 11:00 a.m. EST.
Baja Bid has continued to add new items daily over the last week and interested buyers are encouraged to review the updated auction line up now.
Some of the newly added items include:
- Mydata TP9-UFP SMT machine;
- Seho HSS 3235 II selective soldering;
- Mydata TP-11 SMT machine; and
- ServoJet external fluxer.
- Additional items currently up for auction:
- Siemens SMT placement machines and feeders;
- Teradyne in-circuit testers;
- MPM screen printers;
- BTU reflow ovens;
- Genrad in-circuit tester;
- PCT conveyors and workstations;
- Universal insertion equipment;
- Air-Vac rework system;
- Sensbey wave solder machines;
- Mantis microscopes;
- Material handling equipment; and
- Much more.
To view the complete line of items currently up for auction and register to bid now visit www.BajaBid.com.
Questions about the event can be directed to Arlin Horsley at 813-992-2437 or Jocelyn Long at 813-357-9884.