Fuji exhibited its newest units at Productronica 2013 that was held from November 12th to the 15th in Germany.
Thanks goes to all who came to Fuji's booth. The number of customers that visited the booth this year greatly exceeded that of the previous show.
Fuji introduced its newest high accuracy and high-speed machines as well as machines that provide excellent support for variable-mix variable-volume production and high-mix low-volume production. Under the keywords of automation and labor saving, also on show was the SmartFAB, a multi-purpose automated fabrication machine, and numerous support tools for performing operator and maintenance work. We also introduced our new host system that provides advanced unified management of schedules, production and quality.
These items show that Fuji is always working to meet new challenges and strengthen its products.
- NXT III, AIMEX II/IIS, SmartFAB, NXT-H, NXTP-M35
- DynaHead (HX), HexaFeeder
- IH1 inspection head, IH3 solder inspection head, and jet dispenser head
- Auto Splicing Unit, Reel Loader, Auto Loading Feeder, Offline Power Supply Unit, Auto Head Cleaner, Auto Feeder Maintenance Stand, Auto Nozzle Cleaner 2
- New host system
- Strip tape feeder, air stick feeder, stacked stick feeder, radial feeder
- LCR check meters
For the items displayed which are under development, we are doing our utmost to speed up their release so they can start helping you in your production as soon as possible.
We are scheduled to have booths at the following shows in 2014. Be sure to come and visit us.
- January 15th to 17th: Internepcon Japan, Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
- March 25th to 27th: IPC APEX EXPO, Las Vegas, U.S.A.
- April 23rd to 25th: NEPCON China 2014, Shanghai, China
- May 6th to 8th: SMT/Hybrid packaging 2014, Nuremberg, Germany
- June 4th to 6th: PROTEC 2014, Tokyo Big Sight, Japan