Pickering Interfaces, a leading provider of signal switching and conditioning solutions, will be showcasing their latest hardware solutions at AUTOTESTCON 2013 Chicago. AUTOTESTCON is the world's premier conference that brings together the military/aerospace automatic test industry and government/military acquirers and users to share new technologies, discuss innovative applications, and exhibit products and services.
We will showcase the following brand new products at AUTOTESTCON:
- 16Amp Power Relays - Highest density 16Amp switching in PXI, with five configuration options & specifically addressing Mil/Aero applications.
- 5Amp Power EMR Multiplexer - Expansion of our PXI multiplexer range with a high-density 5Amp module available in four configurations.
- Microwave Multiplexer - Update to include LED indication for channel selection, triple multiplexer options & improved 18GHz functionality.
- Programmable Threshold Digital I/O - Expansion of our PCI range, with a product comprising 32 digital inputs with dual programmable thresholds & 32 outputs that can be operated as either source or sink drivers.
- LXI Modular Chassis’ - Updates to our 60-102 and 60-103 include 1000baseT interface functionality and front panel IP address display. These chassis’ will allow virtually any of Pickering’s 3U PXI switch modules to be controlled via Ethernet in an LXI environment.
We are also promoting the following innovative PXI/LXI solutions and documentation:
Pickering Interfaces’ BRIC Large Matrix PXI Modules
The 40-596, 40-597, and 40-598 are all BRIC 1-pole PXI matrices with 2Amp current rating, up to 60W hot switch power and 100VDC/70VAC voltage rating – depending on the configuration, these products are available in 2 slot, 4 slot, and 8 slot PXI modules. Each model sets new standards in the achievable density of PXI matrices (more than 2X the density of other products on the market) with configurations of 6, 12, and 16 Y Axis connections and maximum X Axis connections of up to 464 (up to 3,072 matrix cross points). For the first time matrix sizes have been introduced at Y sizes of 6 and 12 to compliment the usual 4, 8 and 16 sizes; giving users further choice of Y axis size and maximizing the X axis size for each configuration.
PXI RF/Microwave switching solution with frequency coverage to 6GHz
The new 40-881 is a 10MHz to 6GHz solid state SP6T available as a single or dual version.
All our new 6GHz solutions have been designed to have consistent RF performance with low VSWR and high switch isolation through the use of high levels of RF screening and SMA connection solutions. This product uses solid state switches to ensure a very long service life when used within their rating. All switches include automatic termination of unused paths to reduce VSWR effects in connecting cables.
Third Edition of LXImate Book Released
We will also have copies of the new edition of our LXImate book available at our booth (#723). The LXImate describes how the LXI standard uses Ethernet to control test and measurement products and how Pickering Interfaces has used the standard to solve our customer’s switching problems.
Pickering Interfaces offers signal switching and conditioning for a broad range of applications and architectures. Today, Pickering’s portfolio contains the largest range of switching cards in the industry for PXI, LXI, PCI, VXI and GPIB applications. Pickering’s products are specified in both commercial and military test systems installed throughout the world and have a reputation for providing excellent reliability and value. Pickering Interfaces operates globally with direct operations in the US, UK, Germany, Sweden, France, Czech Republic, and engineering support in China, together with additional representation in countries throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. We currently serve the automotive, aerospace & defense, power generation, energy and commercial electronics industries. For more information on signal switching and conditioning products or sales contacts please visit www.pickeringtest.com. Also visit us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+.