As a result of the current economic climate, supply chain industry experts across the globe, and especially in Asia, are under pressure to increase efficiency as costs continue to rise. Increasingly success is determined by strategic decisions. Mr Pathak will address these issues during his presentation: integrating new supply chain and logistics business models to stay competitive in Asia.
He will present on day one of the executive level event in Singapore and will cover specifically how to learn from other sectors and cross pollinating best practices in supply chains between various industries.
The Supply Chain & Logistics Summit Asia takes place in the Ritz-Carlton, Millennia in Singapore between the 8th-9th January 2013 and consists of case studies, keynotes, streamed sessions and interactive workshops as well as pre-arranged one-to-one meetings and themed luncheons designed specifically for the manufacturing industry.
Other headline sessions on the event program include:
• Ensuring Accurate Demand Forecasting Despite Intense Market Volatility
Daryll Mascarenhas, General Manager Supply Chain, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals
• Enhanced Inventory Optimisation Strategies in Asia
Rajesh Pednekar, Head of Distribution, Pfizer
• Achieving S&OP Planning Success
Dr. Christian Borel, Director Sales & Operations Planning, Merck Serono
• Complexity Reduction Despite New Product Introductions and Geographical Expansion
Rahul Teotia, VP – Sourcing & Supply Chain, Blue Scope Steel Asia
About the Supply Chain & Logistics Summit Asia 2013
• View the Supply Chain & Logistics Summit Asia Program at www.sclasiasummit.com/program
• The summit takes place on 8th-9th January 2013 at the Rtiz-Carlton Millenia, Singapore
• See attendee list at http://sclas.wtginternational.com/delegates_login_if.asp?mc=null
• Secure your place at http://sclas.wtginternational.com/delegate_reg1_if.asp?mc=null
• For further information, please email the summit marketing manager Sema Tezel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6933 9371 or +44 (0)20 7202 7690.
About World Trade Group:
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating across several sectors, we organize and run leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organizations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making.
WTG - helping the world do business since 1997. www.worldtradegroup.com