Bentek Solar, a leading designer and manufacturer of a range of PV products that connect the PV panel to the inverter worldwide for the commercial and utility-scale marketplaces, introduces its new secure Customer and Preferred Partner Web site. The new site includes Bentek’s extended line of new solar smart disconnect string combiners, safety systems and recombiners.
The new Preferred Partner Web site can be accessed via www.BentekPartners.com or simply by visiting www.BentekSolar.com and clicking on the Customer Login button. User names and passwords to gain access will be emailed directly to customers and preferred partners.
The new site highlights three key benefits of being a Bentek preferred partner:
1. Reduced pricing on all Bentek Solar products
2. Reduced delivery lead-times on all Bentek Solar products
3. Free shipping on string combiners when bundled with recombiners or safety systems
“Based on the continued growth and market acceptance for Bentek Solar PV products in both the commercial and utility-scale marketplaces, Bentek continues to extend its family of solar products to accommodate both the 600VDC commercial and the 1000VDC utility-scale marketplace. These new products — along with user manuals, engineering specification sheets, product line cards and more — can be accessed at www.BentekPartners.com,” said John H. Buckley, Executive Sales and Marketing for Bentek Solar.
New Bentek products featured on the www.BentekPartners.com Web site include the following:
Utility-Scale (UTS) 1000VDC Bentek Solar products with standard Bentek zone current monitoring
• New Smart String combiners with up to 36-string 400A disconnects
• New Fused Disconnect Safety Systems (FDSS) with up to 20 fused inputs
• New Circuit Breaker Recombiners (CBR) with up to 20 breaker inputs
Commercial (Coml) 600VDC Bentek Solar products with optional Bentek zone current monitoring:
• New cost-effective Smart String combiners with up to 36-string 400A disconnects
• New cost-effective wall and roof mount Circuit breaker and Fused Recombiners
• New cost-effective Disconnect Safety Systems (MDSS and CBSS)
• New theft detection and Arc Fault (UL 1699B listed)
For more information about Bentek Solar’s new solar products and preferred partner program, visit www.BentekSolar.com or www.BentekPartners.com, or contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-505-0303.
Founded in 1985, Bentek is a leader in manufacturing and engineering solutions for complex electro-mechanical and power distribution systems for the semiconductor and solar industries. Bentek has applied these extensive capabilities and knowledge into a comprehensive family of standard and configure-to-order (CTO) solar combiner products. These solar combiners provide quality, ease of installation and safety to the solar industry. For more information, contact Bentek Solar at 866-505-0303, e-mail JohnB@bentek.com or visit www.BentekSolar.com.
Bottom of Form