Debate about smart deployment of drug development processes and platform technologies to help maximise new product value and increase the likelihood of new drugs being approved by regulators quickly.
Participating in pre-arranged one-to-one meetings, benchmarking and sharing strategies on optimising drug development trajectory whilst network with industry professionals about improving strategies in toxicology and biomarkers this is the must attend summit for all industry experts.
Key focus points on this year’s programme include:
Maximising Drug Investments -
• Maximising investment to reduce risk and cost of early drug development
• Optimising decision making in early drug development- prioritising the best investments
Toxicology & Safety -
• Using predictive pharmaceutical modelling to predict a compound’s SAR profile
• Applying predictive and simulation modelling in preclinical development
• Accelerating clinical trials using predictive humanised animal models
• Utilising biomarkers to bridge the gap between preclinical and clinical trials
What our delegates had to say:
Meet the right companies and people. Fantastic time management — Astra Zeneca
Excellent opportunity to benchmark business excellence strategies with both small and large companies — Head Production, Biopharmaceutical Operations Huningue, Novartis
An excellent opportunity to glimpse the mind set and processes of other pharmaceutical companies — Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
For more information please contact Michaela Melcher, Marketing Manager on +44(0)20 7202 7690 or email email@example.com
About WTG: http://www.worldtradegroup.com/
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of HR, energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain, we organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations.