The 2nd Annual European Packaging Summit takes place on 15th – 16th January 2013 in Berlin, Germany and brings together leading professionals to discuss current and key issues involved in packaging industry.
The conference features case studies from prize winning and leading food, beverage, cosmetics, FMCG and luxury goods companies. Attendance will also allow you access to an exhibition of providers and substantive networking opportunities so you can meet and discuss projects with your packaging peers.
Hear about the summit from previous year’s attendees:
“Interesting speakers and great networking” — SSD Innovation & Technology Manager Worldwide, Danone Baby and Medical
“Good level of engagement from brand owners & retailers” — Global Category Leader – Packaging, Associated British Foods
Early confirmed speakers include:
• Dr. Benjamin Punchard, Senior Global Packaging Analyst, Mintel
• Chris Gevers, Executive Manager Global Packaging Development, Estee Lauder
• Gordon Stewart, Vice President Education, World Packaging Organisation
• Christian Riediger, Head of Strategy and Global projects, Bayer Healthcare
The 2nd Annual European Packaging Summit 2013 is the must attend event for senior packaging professionals to investigate innovations and sustainable packaging solutions. The conference will provide:
• Keynote sessions on innovation with special emphasis on niche industry types (premixed drinks and cocktails, cosmetics, consumer electronics, pharma, luxury) R&D, technologies and label information.
• Pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings, maximising your networking opportunities with selected solution providers in the packaging industry.
• Workshops, with interactive participation, specialist advice and Q&A sessions with leading suppliers to the Packaging industry such as Ball Packaging
• In-depth discussions about product type sectors, with case studies and panel discussions on Premixed Drinks and Cocktails packaging, Cosmetics packaging, consumer electronics packaging, luxury packaging and pharma.
• Two stream case studies running simultaneously, roundtable sessions and workshops conveniently structured throughout the agenda for delegate and sponsor satisfaction.
The summit delivers pre-qualified one-to-one meetings, technical workshops, and keynote sessions with leading packaging experts on:
• Reducing costs
• Consumer insight
• Latest industry innovations
The two and a half day conference programme is now finalized and can be viewed at www.eupacksummit.com/programme/
For further information please visit www.eupacksummit.com or email Richard.email@example.com or simply call us on +44 (0)207 2027690.
About World Trade Group:
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain and HR, we organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making.
WTG - helping the world do business since 1997.
For more information on WTG's range of events and services, visit our website at: www.worldtradegroup.com