A-Tek Systems Group is pleased to introduce the new Kolb Cleaning Technology C-Class Cleaner Series PS300 to include 4 platforms to chose from: -VL, -VS, -HD, and -CA featuring PowerSpray® technology. The Kolb PS300 C-Class Cleaners are fully automatic, compact and cost competitive without sacrificing cleaning efficiencies and reliability. Knowing that factory floor space is premium today, the PS300 C-Class cleaners are 90 x 120 x 160 cm (without status light bar). With an uncontested price-to-performance ratio, the new PS300 is ideal for small to medium cleaning quantities.
The PS300 Series featuring PowerSpray® was developed by Kolb using high pressure, high volume pumps to spray the cleaning fluid via special jets on to the goods to be cleaned. With the PowerSpray® principle, Kolb warrants a fast and thorough cleaning process. The active and permanent wetting of the goods to be cleaned ensures that the cleaning fluid reaches its optimum effectiveness and any contamination is cleaned efficiently and thoroughly.
All Kolb PS300 C-Class cleaners operate in a closed loop system without water or water disposal connection with an intelligent two tank system utilizing TernarySequence®, a water based detergent as well as an integrated cascade sediment filtration. TS-Technology is environmentally efficient utilizing a homogenous filtration media, which first cleans the products thoroughly in a multi-sequence process, and then regenerating itself after cleaning without the requirement of an extra phase-separation.
The main features of Kolb PS300 C-Series include:
- Combination tank system with one communicating detergent
- Product handling capability of 780 x 950 mm / 31“ x 37.5“
- Ergonomic and operator comfort with single push-one-button operation
- PLC controlled process time and filter saturation
- Fully automatic closed loop system
- Short process time (contamination dependent)
- Stainless steel construction with all process sections made of electrolysis-resistant materials
- Small footprint will allow user to position the cleaner as close to the screen printer possible
- Certified to operate in solar cell production.
Kolb Cleaning Technology is headquartered in Willich, Germany and is recognized as an innovative manufacturer and a founder of aqueous cleaning systems for the electronics manufacturing industry. A-Tek Systems Group is the exclusive distribution partner for Kolb, providing both sales and support services for all Kolb products out of their offices in Berthoud, CO.