“One of the few events I’d recommend any supply chain professional to attend, and one I will certainly attend again”
Rainer Schmalz, Associate Director, Physical Distribution Western Europe, Procter & Gamble
We’re pleased to announce that Dr Yossi Sheffi, Head of MIT's Engineering Systems Division & Director of the MIT Centre for Transportation and Logistics, MIT School, will be sharing his 30+ years industry experience on successful logistic clusters at the European Supply Chain and Logistics Summit, taking place in Berlin between 19th - 21st June 2012.
Take this opportunity to participate in Dr Sheffi’s keynote session on "Logistics Clusters: An Engine of Business Growth and Job Creation", to discover:
• The power of clusters
• Leading logistics clusters – where they are and why they succeeded
• Business decisions taken when deciding where to locate logistics functions
• How to develop economic growth and jobs
• Support available from local governments
View the full summit agenda: www.sclsummit.com/programme
The 14th Annual European Supply Chain and Logistics Summit is a well established annual gathering for senior supply chain, logistics and procurement professionals from across Europe and abroad, to network, debate and share industry best practice.
The summit has been designed to equip you with the skills to overcome the latest industry challenges, including:
- Risk management in a global economy
- Moving from S&OP to Integrated Business Planning
- Supply chain in the BRIC countries
- Supply chain as a function of a total business strategy
- Greening the supply chain
Attending also provides you with the chance to access industry first case studies delivered by Beiersdorf, Henkel, McDonald’s, Siemens, Volvo, Nokia and Procter & Gamble to name a few.
The summit is the only multi streamed supply chain management event of its size which enables you to take 3 days out of the office to aid learning through:
• 5 stream sessions with in-depth presentations providing you with the most choice possible across all supply chain and logistics disciplines.
• Case studies from experts detailing practical advice and best practice for all supply chain and logistics practitioners.
• Pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings, maximising your networking opportunities with the best in class supply chain and logistics solution providers.
• Workshops with interactive participation, specialist advice and Q&A sessions.
• Exhibition with 70+ companies, where you can identify the latest technologies to support your supply chain operations.
• Supply Chain Distinction Awards, unveiling the winners across eight different categories, including Green Supply Chain and Best Collaborative Practice.
For more information please visit www.sclsummit.com or contact Jessica Archer, Senior Marketing Manager, +44 (0)20 7202 7690.
About World Trade Group
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of energy, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain and HR. We organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making through our:
• Live events – combining carefully researched conference programmes with facilitated networking sessions to provide delegates with cutting edge information and innovative solutions
• Webinars – real time broadcasts, where participants can receive topical information, pose questions and learn from the presenters’ success stories
• Online events On-Demand – with easy to navigate, password protected web based interfaces, allowing post event access to summit presentations
• Online communities – powerful, rapidly growing online networking resources for manufacturing and HR professionals
WTG is a passionate, client focused business with a proven track record of delivering exactly the right combination of personalised networking, information gathering and focused meetings - giving you real, measurable return from your investment with us.
WTG - helping the world do business since 1997.
For more information on WTG's range of events and services, visit our website at: www.worldtradegroup.com