The Pharma Outsourcing & Procurement Summit will help you to find the answer with knowledge sharing, peer-to-peer networking and turn-key solution opportunities on 21st-22nd May 2012 at the Hotel Palace Berlin, Germany.
The summit brings together directors of outsourcing, procurement, clinical outsourcing, as well as R&D sourcing in an open forum to discuss recent successes and challenges in today’s outsourcing industry.
Fully understand the importance of emerging regions in clinical trials, learn about the cultural differences and manage your exit strategy in clinical outsourcing with the help of Vasco Marcal Grilo, Vice-President Global Pharma R&D Sourcing, Johnson & Johnson who will be speaking at the Pharma Outsourcing & Procurement Summit 2012.
Mr. Marcal Grilo is scheduled to speak on Monday, May 21st at 12:10 p.m. GMT. His session will include:
• Evaluating the cost benefits of having clinical outsourcing relationships in Asia
• Efficiently managing short, medium and long term relationships in a long distance
• Successfully overcoming cultural differences in emerging markets
• Creating profitable relationships in emerging countries
The Pharma Outsourcing & Procurement Summit features leading speakers from multinational companies including AstraZeneca, Bayer, Novartis, Pfizer, Sanofi Pasteur and many more.
To view our expert speakers - visit http://www.outsourcingevent.com/speakers.asp
This year’s Pharma Outsourcing & Procurement Summit focuses on:
• Strengthening Strategic Clinical Partnerships - Enhancing productivity with clinical partners after outsourcing contracts have been signed
• Outsourcing CMC Regulatory Services - Selecting and managing suppliers for successful outsourcing of CMC regulatory activities
• Shire Case Study - Creating transparency in clinical outsourcing in Japan
• Clinical Outsourcing Strategies - Vendor capability assessments
To view the agenda, visit http://www.outsourcingevent.com/programme.asp
The program encouraged networking and discussion through highly interactive one-to-one meetings and workshops.
For more information please visit www.outsourcingevent.com or contact to Michaela Melcher, Marketing Manager, directly from +44 (0) 207 202 7690.
About World Trade Group
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain and HR, we organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making.
For more information on WTG's range of events and services, visit our website at: www.wtginternational.com