The Asia Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 will be taking place on 15th – 16th October 2012 in Singapore. The Asia Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 provides the ultimate platform for you and 120+ other manufacturing industry professionals to come together, to network and to share best practice.
Highlights of This Year’s Program
• Balancing cost competitiveness and process quality
• Managing your production in a global economy – adapting manufacturing operations to disruptive events
• Increasing level of partnership with local companies vs. protecting IP
• Analysing rise of new manufacturing hubs in the ASEAN region
• Construction and new capabilities of the new Asian plants
• Overview of environmentally friendly investments in Asian plants
The Asia Manufacturing Strategies Summit provides:
• Keynote Presentations that offer attendees insight into the major challenges facing the manufacturing executives in China, India, ASEAN region, Japan and Korea.
• Real life Case Studies from experts offering advice how to improve lean management and operational excellence across your plants in Asia
• Workshops with interactive participation, specialist advice and Q&A sessions
• Pre-arranged one-to-one Business Meetings with fellow delegates and leading sponsors to ensure your networking time is spent proactively
• 25+ industry Expert Speakers eager to share their knowledge and predictions
This year’s multi-streamed sessions include:
Quality control: Balancing cost competitiveness and process quality in the Asian manufacturing plant
• Keeping manufacturing costs competitive while not compromising the integrity of product offering
• Minimizing the cost gap with local competition – is matching the low-cost structure and operations of local manufacturers possible?
Strategies for managing your production in a global economy – adapting manufacturing operations to disruptive events
• How can just-in-time manufacturers minimize exposure to disruptive events?
• Evaluating risk levels of managing production in-house vs. outsourcing
Focus on China: Human resource management in the manufacturing industry
• Current approaches for retaining and developing talent – how to develop loyalty among your employees
• Strategies for offsetting continuous growth of labour costs in China
Rise of new manufacturing hubs in the ASEAN region – diversifying manufacturing operations to reduce business and political risks
• Analyzing impact of “China + 1” strategy on the manufacturing industries in the ASEAN countries
• Improving integration of the region to form a single market for export-based manufacturing
Exploiting the unique competitive aspects of the manufacturing industry in China
• New capabilities of the industry – how is China moving from low-value to high-end manufacturing and what does it mean for the global economy?
• Will opportunities presented by China's growing domestic market outweigh the various concerns over cost?
Focus on Japan: Analysing commitment to lean and continuous process improvement in the Japanese automotive industry
• Developing a culture of lean and continuous improvement in your organisation – seeking leaner ways of doing business with total quality control
• Introducing systematic approach to eliminating waste and non-value added activities
About World Trade Group:
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain and HR, we organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making through our:
• Live events – combining carefully researched conference programmes with facilitated networking sessions to provide delegates with cutting edge information and innovative solutions
• Webinars – real time broadcasts, where participants can receive topical information, pose questions and learn from the presenters’ success stories
• Online events On-Demand – with easy to navigate, password protected web based interfaces, allowing post event access to summit presentations
• Online communities – powerful, rapidly growing online networking resources for manufacturing and HR professionals
WTG is a passionate, client focused business with an proven track record of delivering exactly the right combination of personalised networking, information gathering and focused meetings - giving you real, measurable return from your investment with us.
WTG - helping the world do business since 1997.
For more information on WTG's range of events and services, visit our website at: www.wtginternational.com/