Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Roche, Astrazeneka, Novartis and Sanofi Aventis - All in One Roof!
Vasco Marcal Grilo, Vice-President Global Pharma R&D Sourcing, Johnson & Johnson, will be sharing insights around the topic of ‘Clinical Outsourcing in Emerging Markets’ during a case study presentation at the Pharma Outsourcing and Procurement Summit, 21st – 22nd May 2012 in Hotel Palace Berlin, Germany.
The presentation is entitled ‘Selecting and managing clinical partners in emerging countries’. Mr. Grilo will cover how to develop a commercial network partners in low cost countries like India and China, because successful R&D facilities exist in Europe and America but more work needs to be done in emerging markets.
The highlights of the presentation include:
• Evaluating the cost benefits of having clinical outsourcing relationships in Asia
• Efficiently managing short, medium and long term relationships in a long distance
• Successfully overcoming cultural differences in emerging markets
• Creating profitable relationships in emerging countries
The presentation is on Day 1 of the Pharma Outsourcing and Procurement Summit, taking place in the Hotel Palace Berlin. The summit has been specifically designed to address the growing pharmaceutical outsourcing requirements in contract manufacturing, bulk, fill finish, drug delivery and formulation, Research & development API sourcing.
Also, some of the key speakers this year include:
• Nick Welby , Procurement Director, Astrazeneca
• Ulrich Rümenapp, Head Biotech Projects, Bayer
• Murillo Xavier, Strategic Development, Hewlett-Packard
• Suzette M. Roan, Global Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls, Pfizer US
• Thilo Jaeckel, Global Category Lead, Roche Switzerland
For more details on Vasco Marcal Grilo’s session and the programme, visit the event website www.outsourcingevent.com/programme.asp
Registration for Pharma Outsourcing and Procurement Summit costs £1,295. Book online at www.outsourcingevent.com/VIP
Contact - Michaela Melcher
+44(0)207 202 7661
About World Trade Group
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain and HR, we organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making through our:
• Live events – combining carefully researched conference programmes with facilitated networking sessions to provide delegates with cutting edge information and innovative solutions
• Webinars – real time broadcasts, where participants can receive topical information, pose questions and learn from the presenters’ success stories
• Online events On-Demand – with easy to navigate, password protected web based interfaces, allowing post event access to summit presentations
• Online communities – powerful, rapidly growing online networking resources for manufacturing and HR professionals
WTG is a passionate, client focused business with a proven track record of delivering exactly the right combination of personalised networking, information gathering and focused meetings - giving you real, measurable return from your investment with us.
WTG - helping the world do business since 1997.
For more information on WTG's range of events and services, visit our website at: www.wtginternational.com/