“It was a brilliant mixture of scientific, business and technology related discussion” — Zsolt Nemeth, Senior Manager, Process Development, GSK Biologicals
The 11th Annual Biological Production Forum 2012 will take place on 24th - 26th September 2012 in Swissôtel Düsseldorf, Germany.
The 11th Annual Biological Production Forum 2012 is the must attend event for all those looking to incorporate new technologies and processes to increase efficiency whilst complying with tight industry regulations. This year’s conference will feature case studies and interactive sessions from the world’s leading biological manufacturing, production and cGMP specialist companies to help you gain the most out of attending.
The programme will feature key topics such as:
• Using Cultural Enablement to Maximise Productivity - creating cultural change programmes in order to have a more integrated biomanufacturing organisation
• Using Operational Excellence to Improve Bioproduction Processes - implementing opex principals to radically improve manufacturing output whilst maintaining quality
• Using Lean To Eradicate Human Error - creating a defect free process to eliminate risk in biomanufacturing
• Successfully Bringing Biosimilars to Market - exploring opportunities for biosimilar development and commercialisation vis-vis healthcare reform and rising costs
• Multi-Product Manufacturing Strategies - create a robust and compliant controlled closed system
Key speakers already confirmed include:
• William Botha, Director, OpEx & PMO, US, Genzyme
• Dermot O’Rourke, Site Operational Excellence Lead, Ireland, Pfizer
• Victor Torres, Lean Bioscience Division Leader, France, Baxter
• Simon Chalk, Director, UK, Biophorum
• Jay Stout, Director, US, Merck
The WTG event structure composes of presentations with current themes, panel discussions, case studies and workshops. In addition pre-arranged one-to-one meetings enable close networking possibilities. Delegates and Sponsors will meet only those who express mutual interest in a personal meeting to maximise possible business connections at the event.
Event Facts and Figures
• Biological Production is a three day event that is now in its eleventh year
• The dates have been set for 24th – 26th September 2012
• The event is taking place in Swissôtel Düsseldorf, Germany offering delegates the rare opportunity to meet with other attendees, arrange one-to-one meetings with leading speakers such as Merck, Baxter, Pfizer, Novartis and Bayer
• 4 multi-streamed Biological Production Forum sessions running throughout three days as well as pre-arranged one –to –one meetings, case studies and discussion tables
• At least 120 end user delegates are expected
• Visit www.biologicalproduction.com or call +44 (0)20 7202 7544 for more information
About World Trade Group
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain and HR, we organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making through our:
• Live events – combining carefully researched conference programmes with facilitated networking sessions to provide delegates with cutting edge information and innovative solutions
• Webinars – real time broadcasts, where participants can receive topical information, pose questions and learn from the presenters’ success stories
• Online events On-Demand – with easy to navigate, password protected web based interfaces, allowing post event access to summit presentations
• Online communities – powerful, rapidly growing online networking resources for manufacturing and HR professionals
WTG is a passionate, client focused business with a proven track record of delivering exactly the right combination of personalised networking, information gathering and focused meetings - giving you real, measurable return from your investment with us.
WTG - helping the world do business since 1997.
For more information on WTG's range of events and services, visit our website at: www.wtginternational.com/