The summit is the only multi streamed supply chain management event of its size which enables you to take 3 days out of the office to aid learning through:
• 4 stream sessions with in-depth presentations providing you with the most choice possible across all supply chain and logistics disciplines.
• Case studies from experts detailing practical advice and best practice for all supply chain and logistics practitioners.
• Pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings, maximising your networking opportunities with the best in class supply chain and logistics solution providers.
• Workshops with interactive participation, specialist advice and Q&A sessions.
• Exhibition with 70+ companies, where you can identify the latest technologies to support your supply chain operations.
• Supply Chain Distinction Awards, unveiling the winners across eight different categories, including Green Supply Chain and Best Collaborative Practice.
The programme will feature opening panel debates such as:
• “Supply Chain Risk Management in a Global Economy – Is Your Supply Chain Keeping the Pace with Globalisation of Economy?”
Daniel Weber, Head of Global Supply Chain Management, Beiersdorf
Pierre Mille, VP Customer Supply Chain, Unilever
Robert Handfield, Bank of America University Distinguished Professor of Supply Chain Management, NC State University
• “Strategic Business Management – Moving from S & OP to Integrated Business Planning”
Marcel Frielinck, VP Volume Channel Operations, Xerox
Paul Babbs, VP Supply Planning, Adidas
Thomas Hsu, Head of Sales & Operations Planning, Lonza
• “Building Strong Presence in the BRIC Countries through Your Supply Chain”
David Cheung, VP, Mobile Phones Operations, Nokia
Johan Jemdahl, VP, EMEA Supply Chain Operations, Cisco
Yossi Sheffi, Head of MIT’s Engineering Systems Divisions & Director of the MIT Centre for Transportation and Logistics (CTL), MIT School of Engineering
The WTG event structure composes of presentations with current themes, panel discussions, case studies and workshops. In addition pre-arranged one-to-one meetings enable close networking possibilities. Delegates and Sponsors will meet only those who express mutual interest in a personal meeting to maximise possible business connections at the event.
Event Facts and Figures
• European Supply Chain and Logistics Summit is a three day event that is now in its fourteenth year
• The dates have been set for 19th – 21st June 2012
• The event is taking place at the Maritim Hotel, Berlin, Germany offering delegates the rare opportunity to meet with other attendees, arrange one-to-one meetings with leading speakers such as Unilever, Nokia, Adidas, McDonald’s, Samsung, Henkel, Beiersdorf, Siemens
• 4 Stream sessions, workshops, pre-arranged one- to- one meetings and case studies
• 330+ European supply chain, logistics, distribution and operation experts
• Visit www.sclsummit.com or call +44 (0)20 7202 7690 for more information