The 8th Annual European Manufacturing Strategies Summit will take place on 29th – 31st October 2012 in Swissôtel Düsseldorf, Germany.
The summit will focus on operational excellence and best practice in manufacturing. EMS 2012 will also help you get to grips with implementing lean management and operational excellence across your global operations. Plus, you’ll get your questions answered on justifying investment in environmentally friendly practices, developing a learning organisation and improving demand management and forecasting.
Attending EMS 2012 to:
• Hear how manufacturers are improving the flexibility of their operations
• Develop strategies to take lean to the next level of effectiveness
• Advance your understanding of how to empower employees
• Identify global trends in manufacturing
• Gain insight from leading case studies
The programme will feature key topics including:
• Thinking Correctly Under Pressure: Tough Choices in Achieving Operational Excellence
Martin Wing, Managing director, Kepner Tregoe
• Sustainable Lean Culture for Excellence – Engaging Leadership and Employee Engagement Requirements to Allow Business Transformation
Mark Gregory, Head of Manufacturing Operations, BAE Systems
• Mobile Scada and Enterprise Monitoring Software Integration to Reduce Production Downtime
Christian Schad, Managing Director, Schad GmbH
• Manufacturing in Newly Developing Countries
Simon F. Jacobson, Research Vice President, Gartner
• Operational Excellence: New Research Findings Lead to Cost Reduction & Workforce Motivation Opportunities
Mark Sutcliffe, Senior Vice President, CDC Software International
The WTG event structure composes of presentations with current themes, panel discussions, case studies and workshops. In addition pre-arranged one-to-one meetings enable close networking possibilities. Delegates and Sponsors will meet only those who express mutual interest in a personal meeting to maximise possible business connections at the event.
Event Facts and Figures
• European Manufacturing Strategies Summit is a three day event that is now in its eighth year
• The dates have been set for 29th – 31st October 2012
• The event is taking place in Swissôtel Düsseldorf, Germany offering delegates the rare opportunity to meet with other attendees, arrange one-to-one meetings with leading speakers such as Gartner, BAE Systems and CDC Software International.
• 16 interactive workshops and 20 real-life case studies
• At least 300 end user delegates are expected
• Visit www.ems-summit.com or call +44 (0)20 7202 7799 for more information