The SMTA is pleased to announce several new online presentations coming up this Spring. Webtorials are two-part (90 minutes each part) online presentations that provide more depth on a subject and are comparable to half-day tutorials.
Spring Offerings include:
- Advanced Component Packages and Processes - Tuesday, March 20 and 27, 2012, Presented by: S. Manian Ramkumar Ph.D., Rochester Institute of Technology
- Solar Manufacturing and Reliability Web-Conference - March 22 and 23, 2012, Various sessions over 2 days
- Solder Pad Cratering - Thursday, April 12 and 19, 2012, Presented by: Cheryl Tulkoff, DfR Solutions
- Cleaning Agent and Equipment Innovations Needed to Clean Highly Dense Assemblies - Tuesday, May 22 and 29, 2012, Presented by: Mike Bixenman, Kyzen Corporation
- PWB Reliability Failure Modes - Tuesday, June 19 and 26, 2012, Presented by: Paul Reid, PWB Interconnect Solutions Inc.
For more information contact Patti Hvidhyld at 952-920-7682 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the online presentations page at http://www.smta.org/education/presentations/presentations.cfm.
The SMTA membership is an international network of professionals who build skills, share practical experience and develop solutions in electronic assembly technologies, including microsystems, emerging technologies, and related business operations.