Count On Tools Inc., a leading provider of precision components and SMT spare parts, debuting the PB Computer Repair Toolkit from PB Swiss Tools. The new toolkit is designed for repair technicians and field service personnel to install, maintain and troubleshoot PCs, workstations and more.
The PB Swiss Tools 8220 Toolkit is ideal for the avid computer user. The tools enable users to perform all of the basic repairs on computers and workstations. The kit also is handy for last-minute gaming upgrades.
Compact PB Swiss Tools roll-up cases are professional toolkits. They are an indispensable companion for installation and service work, and for leisure time at home and away. The tool kits contain a comprehensive range of blades for all current types and sizes of screwdrivers ensure that no screw stays loose.
Features of the PB Swiss Tools 8220 Toolkit include:
- Professional quality screwdrivers in a small space and always at hand
- 100 percent Swiss made with unlimited lifetime guarantee!
- Extensive interchangeable blade assortment for any area of use
- Slender round form for easy and precise work
- Structured slip proof surface for safe tightening and loosening of screws
- Precision screwdrivers featuring a rotating cap, round shaped handle end for quick turning and fine adjustment work
- Tool kit Includes: Flat sizes 00-3, Phillips sizes 0-2, Torx size 10, and Socket size 5 mm
- Retail Price: $94.89
Count On Tools Inc., a precision component manufacturer specializing in all aspects of the machining industry, has been setting new performance standards in the SMT pick-and-place nozzle market since 1991. As the ORIGINAL source for high-quality, low-cost vacuum placement nozzles and associated consumables, they have pioneered with world-class development and process engineers that combine to ensure that innovation and competitiveness is applied to all of its extensive product range. The company also stands behind its products 100% with a full warranty. Count On Tools’ products are in use at many of the world's leading electronics manufacturing companies. Proven engineering expertise, coupled with the latest in design and manufacturing technology, has allowed the company to simplify the complexities of the industry and deliver a solution to its customers.
The company also maintains and supports a strong position in the hand tool industry, offering the highest quality hand tools in the world with PB Swiss Tools. These tools compliment any and all high-tech environments requiring optimum performance from both their equipment and technicians.