In 1992, StratEdge introduced its first ceramic package designed for the microwave industry. Since that time, StratEdge has focused on designing, manufacturing, assembling, and testing ceramic packages in microwave and millimeter wave (mmWave) frequencies, and a series of patented stripline filters for use in microwave satellite communication systems.
StratEdge is a privately held company with worldwide headquarters in San Diego, California, USA. Design, manufacturing, test, and assembly are located in the San Diego Division's ISO 9001:2008 facility.
StratEdge high performance semiconductor packages operate from DC to 50+ GHz for the high speed digital (OC-48, OC-192, OC-768), mixed signal, broadband wireless, satellite, point-to-point and point-to-multipoint, VSAT, and test and measurement industries. Our packages are known for:
- High reliability and high performance
- Superior electrical, mechanical, and thermal performance
- Non-shrinking post-fired hardened ceramic composition
- Patented electrical transition designs
- Hermetic surface mount capabilities
StratEdge customers experience:
- Low NREs, low risk, and fast time to market
- A full range of package options from customized to turnkey packages that have been assembled and tested
- The best personal attention and service in the industry
StratEdge Corporation Postings
Mar 05, 2018 | StratEdge Corporation announces that it will display its high-frequency and very high-power device packages in booth 62 at the IMAPS Device Conference. The conference is being held March 6 and 7th at WekoPa Resort and Casino in Fountain Hills, Arizona.
Jul 26, 2017 | StratEdge Corporation announces its new mobile friendly website: www.stratedge.com. The website provides detailed information about StratEdge's complete line of DC to 63+ GHz packages, proprietary post-fired and molded ceramic technology, and applications with application notes.
May 03, 2017 | StratEdge Corporation announces the opening of its Amazon Store to sell its off-the-shelf high-frequency packages.