Parylene Coatings Description:
Parylene conformal coatings play a critical role in protecting today's electronic components. And as electronic packages continue to become smaller and more complex, we will continue to deliver ultra-thin and pinhole-free electronics coatings that meet industry needs.
Ultra-thin and pinhole-free, SCS Parylene coatings offer exceptional properties for electronic components protection. SCS combines the properties of Parylene with its years of experience, vast technology and worldwide resources to provide Parylene coatings and services you can rely on, inlcuding Parylene HT ®, specifically engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions in the industry.
SCS has been providing world-class Parylene coating services to customers within the electronics, aerospace, military, marine and space exploration industries for over 40 years, ensuring the component reliability and trouble-free performance the industry demands.
SCS Parylene benefits include:
- Ultra-thin and conformal
- Biocompatible and biostable
- Excellent moisture and chemical barrier
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Corrosion protection
- Dry-film lubricity
- Thermal stability
- Excellent crevice and multi-layer penetration
- Ultra-thin film adds minimal mass to delicate components
SCS provides key resources and capabilities
- AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008 certified coating centers
- Meets the requirements of IPC-CC-830
- Listed on the QPL for MIL-I-46058
- UL (QMJU2) recognized
- RoHS, REACH compliant
- FDA Device and Drug Master Files
- 11 worldwide coating locations
- Collaborations with global research and university facilities
Specialty Coating Systems has 11 worldwide locations to handle your engineering and production requirements. To discuss your electronic coating needs with an applications specialist, contact us online or call +1.317.451.8549.
Parylene Coatings was added in Mar 2015
Parylene Coatings has been viewed 1036 times