SEHO ViproInline - THT production AOI
SEHO ViproInline - THT production AOI Description:
Maximum quality control with automated optical bottom side inspection for THT solder joints.
The inspection system ViproInline stands for the fast, automated, optical inspection of printed circuit boards. It flexibly can be integrated into a fully automated production line after the wave or selective soldering process for detection of soldering and placement faults.
A modular design of the hardware and software allows not only adaption to current manufacturing conditions, but also a subsequent retooling of the inspection system to meet changing manufacturing requirements.
The camera lighting unit features an orthogonal sensor head and multi-colour LED lighting. This combination ensures a high precision inspection performance and efficient testing speed. An easy to handle user interface and the transparent software architecture guarantee a fast and smooth operation of the entire system.
Your Advantages at a Glance:
- automated optical bottom side inspection of THT solder connections
- flexible inline integration after the wave or selective soldering process
- 5 or 10 megapixel RGB area scan camera with multi-colour LED lighting to ensure short times for image acquisition
- high precision axis control guarantees maximum repeatability and reproducibility
- programming of the system is made easy using CAD data import and component library, alternatively automatic generation of CAD data with a bare board, or with a bare board and a soldered baord
- reporting of defects directly to one or several repair work places
- user-friendly interface ensures easy programming and operation
SEHO ViproInline - THT production AOI was added in May 2014
SEHO ViproInline - THT production AOI has been viewed 1421 times