Manncorp BT300NCP Batch Reflow Soldering Oven
Manncorp BT300NCP Batch Reflow Soldering Oven Description:
Nitrogen-Ready, Lead-Free Desktop Reflow Oven
Reproduces profile curves, collects & stores process data
The high temperatures required with lead-free soldering can damage sensitive components. One way to mitigate that risk is to reflow in a nitrogen (oxygen-free) atmosphere.
- Connect an inert gas supply to the reflow oven to prevent oxidation of metal surfaces during heating.
- Includes integrated gas delivery with built-in flow control for oxygen-free reflow.
- Sample leaded and lead-free solder profiles included.
- Suitable for leaded and lead-free solders.
- PCB holder measures 9.05" x 14.57" (230 mm x 370 mm).
- Soldering time is approx. 6 minutes (dependant on paste), plus cool-down.
- Quick heat-up: three minute warm-up time.
- Simple programming: set temperatures according to the solder paste's recommended profile.
- Easy operation: place the PCB on the holder, close the drawer, press RUN.
- PID temperature controls for ±2°C accuracy.
- Windows®-based profile management software included.
- Reproduce solder paste manufacture recommended profiling curves by specifying up to 40 sequential temperature setpoints with included software and an optional PC.
- Attach a thermocouple to the PCB being processed to view, save and print hard copies of real-time thermal profiling data (PC required).
- Analyze temperature graphs post-reflow with point-and-click temperature comparison (PC required).
- Create and store a full library of profiles (PC required).
- Comprehensive spare parts kit included.
Manncorp BT300NCP Batch Reflow Soldering Oven was added in Jul 2013
Manncorp BT300NCP Batch Reflow Soldering Oven has been viewed 1840 times