Terra-Stat Floor Mat
Terra-Stat Floor Mat Description:
Terra-Stat™ is a new technology floor covering, rotocured from an industrial grade static ESD dissipative cross-linked elastomer. It is designed for use on floors, under chairs, and can also withstand forklift/heavy wheeled traffic up to 850 PSI rolling load. Its electrical properties are volume dissipative unlike many of the surface dissipative properties of the competitors PVC or rubber.
- Electricals (106-108 RTG) LIFETIME WARRANTY Compliant to EOS-S.20.20 stds.
- Embossed finish, no glare, easy cleaning
- Gray with white/black speckles
- 0.125”-0.140” (3.1-3.5 mm) thick
- 85-94 Shore A scale Taber
- 24” or 48” by 40’ long, can be cut into mats
- Decay rate: .05 sec. Rapid, safe static drain
- High temperature resistance, will withstand solder temperatures
- Chemical resistance, withstands solvents.
- Very durable, can be used under forklifts
- UV resistance for color stability over time
- Flame retardant, meets building codes
- Industrial grade SBR/nitrile
For more information please visit our website: StaticSolutions.com/products/pages/Terra-Stat.html
Terra-Stat Floor Mat was added in Nov 2016
Terra-Stat Floor Mat has been viewed 12 times