COMPACT In-cuircuit Tester
COMPACT In-cuircuit Tester Description:
The new COMPACT Line collects the inheritance and success of the historic line of SEICA in-circuit and functional testers, designed meeting the requirements of the so called “lean production”, with a specific attention to the requirements of the production environments of electronic boards.
It is ergonomically sophisticated, and technologically competitive, offering the highest flexibility, high measurement accuracy, high test speed, in small spaces and minimum footprint with limited consumptions to grant a cutting edge and sustainable product.
Like their predecessors of the SEICA STRATEGY line, the COMPACT systems represent an optimal solution for:
- Analog and digital in-circuit test
- Analog, digital and power functional test
- Boundary Scan type tests
- Digital components programming (OBP of microcontrollers, memories, etc…)
- High voltage test
What distinguishes the COMPACT Line systems from the STRATEGY Line systems is, above all, is the research for optimization of the test costs, with a particular attention to the space reduction (footprint and overall dimensions), times (for test) and waste in general, granting however the full compatibility with the test programs and fixtures coming from Strategy Line.
All the systems of the COMPACT Line are based on the SEICA VIP platform, comprehensive of the ACL synthesized drive and sense instruments and the VIVA management software; but if required the COMPACT Line systems may be controlled also by alternative software packages such as LabviewTM, LabWindowsTM/CVI and TestStandTM by National Instruments.
The COMPACT Line includes different models to meet the widest range of economic and technical requirements, among which:
- COMPACT DT: Desktop System configurable for the in-circuit and functional test
- COMPACT DT: Boundary Scan: Desktop System for the functional test with integrated boundary scan
- COMPACT TK: in-circuit scalable system for the functional and OBP test
- COMPACT TW: in-circuit/functional test system with double receiver for high volumes
- COMPACT VL: system for the functional test with in-circuit test option
- COMPACT SL (pictured): in-circuit/functional system with line automation
In case of new requirements in performances and/or ergonomics, SEICA can provide customized COMPACT solutions for a customer, integrating instruments and third party software packages, or with the design of dedicated hardware and software modules to meet the requirements of a specific customization.
COMPACT In-cuircuit Tester was added in Oct 2011
COMPACT In-cuircuit Tester has been viewed 1244 times