XD7600NT Diamond X-ray Inspection System
XD7600NT Diamond X-ray Inspection System Description:
The ultimate choice for obtaining the highest magnification X-ray imaging.
The unique Nordson DAGE NT maintenance-free, sealed transmissive type of X-ray tube provides 0.1 µm feature recognition and up to 10 W of power. Plus, the 2 Mpixel XiDAT3 digital image detector make this jewel of a system the choice for the highest performance and highest magnification imaging tasks.
The vertical system configuration, with the X-ray tube sitting below the isocentric ‘move and tilt’ of the detector, all controlled through the simple, joystick-free, ‘point and click’ operation of the Nordson DAGE Image Wizard Software provides the safe and collision-free inspection required for production applications. All these tasks can be simply and quickly automated from within the standard Nordson DAGE software without the need for programming skills.
- Nordson DAGE NT100 Maintenance-Free, Sealed-Transmissive X-ray Tube
- Nordson DAGE revolutionary new X-Plane™ option which uses a proprietary, patent applied for, tomosynthesis, or CT technique to create 2D X-ray slices in any plane of a printed circuit board assembly without the need to cut the board.
- Provable < 0.1 µm Feature Recognition
- 160 kV Tube with up to 10 W Tube Power - Always Retains Sub-Micron Ability
- Nordson DAGE 2 Mpixel @ 25fps XiDAT3 Digital Image Intensifier with Real Time Image Enhancements
- Geometric Magnification 2,000 X, System 12,000 X and Total 60,000 X with Digital Zoom
- 29” x 22.8” (736 x 580 mm) Maximum Board Size
- 70° Oblique Views without Loss of Magnification
- AXiS - Active X-ray Image Stabilization and 24”
- Primary and Secondary TFT LCD Monitors
- Highest Magnification Imaging and Extended System and Tube Warranty as Standard
- Option: µCT (3D Inspection)
X-Plane System Option
X-Plane technology provides high resolution, high magnification CT functionality anywhere on the board - without cutting the board.
X-Plane is quick, simple and easy to use. The board is place in the Nordson DAGE X-ray inspection system and X-ray images are taken 360° around the region of interest. X-Plane uses the superior, sub-micron feature recognition 2D X-ray images, that Nordson DAGE X-ray systems always provide.
XD7600NT Diamond X-ray Inspection System was added in Dec 2015
XD7600NT Diamond X-ray Inspection System has been viewed 499 times