XD7600NT Ruby X-Ray Inspection System
XD7600NT Ruby X-Ray Inspection System Description:
The Benchmark for Demanding Production Applications.
Nordson DAGE, the only X-ray company whose focus is on X-ray electronics inspection, offers the Nordson DAGE XD7600NT Ruby X-ray inspection system as the benchmark system for the most demanding production applications.
The unique Nordson DAGE NT maintenance-free, sealed-transmissive X-ray tube, providing 0.5 µm feature recognition and up to 10 W of power, together with the 2 Mpixel XiDAT3 digital image intensifier makes this jewel of a system cover all the failure analysis and manufacturing tasks required in the production environment.
The vertical system configuration, with the X-ray tube sitting below the isocentric ‘move and tilt’ of the detector, controlled through simple, joystick-free, ‘point and click’ operation, provides the safe, collision-free and high magnification inspection required for production applications. All these tasks can be simply and quickly automated from within the Nordson DAGE Image Wizard software without the need for programming skills.
- Nordson DAGE NT500 Maintenance-Free, Sealed-Transmissive X-ray Tube
- Nordson DAGE revolutionary new X-Plane™ option which uses a proprietary, patent applied for, tomosynthesis, or CT technique to create 2D X-ray slices in any plane of a printed circuit board assembly without the need to cut the board.
- Proveable < 0.5 µm Feature Recognition
- 160 kV Tube with Up to 10 W Tube Power - Always Retains Sub-Micron Ability
- Nordson DAGE 2 Mpixel @ 25fps XiDAT3 Digital Image Intensifier with Real Time Image Enhancements
- Geometric Magnification 1,800 X, System 7,800 X and Total 23,400 X with Digital Zoom
- 29” x 22.8” (736 x 580 mm) Maximum Board Size
- 70° Oblique Views without Loss of Magnification
- 24” TFT LCD Monitor
- AXiS - Active X-ray Image Stabilisation
- No Programming Skills Required for Automated Inspection Tasks
- Options: µCT (3D Inspection); Secondary Monitor
X-Plane System Option
X-Plane technology provides high resolution, high magnification CT functionality anywhere on the board - without cutting the board.
X-Plane is quick, simple and easy to use. The board is place in the Nordson DAGE X-ray inspection system and X-ray images are taken 360° around the region of interest. X-Plane uses the superior, sub-micron feature recognition 2D X-ray images, that Nordson DAGE X-ray systems always provide.
XD7600NT Ruby X-Ray Inspection System was added in Dec 2015
XD7600NT Ruby X-Ray Inspection System has been viewed 58 times