Unisoft CELLS - Product Tracking MES Software
Unisoft CELLS - Product Tracking MES Software
Unisoft CELLS - Product Tracking MES Software Description:
This div will be replaced by the JW Player.
Job Tracking MES software-Low cost Product and Job Tracking Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
Affordable Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Shop Floor Automation and Integration Software
CELLS WORKFLOW Product Tracking MES is an affordable full Manufacturing Process Control Software System providing Plant Intelligence for any industry. NPI,lean manufacturing, track product, inventory tracking software, defect tracking software, data collection, document delivery & control and Statistical Process Control (SPC) quality reporting.
The CELLS WORKFLOW software provides total traceability in manufacturing floor operations for compliance, customer requirements and regulatory standards. Compliance to both internal or external standards is a key factor in a manufacturers growth.
CELLS WORKFLOW product tracking software collects real-time data for all your product builds electronic or non-electronic. At each step of the manufacturing process CELLS WORKFLOW makes the process more efficient and effective through the discipline it enforces. The system forces the workers to do things the right way. The end results are fewer errors and higher yields.
For both board and box build deliver build instructions and collect quality data from your assembly process while performing in-process serial registration and enforced routing ensuring quality processes are implemented. Know the WIP status of every unit in any work order and have all build history data available.
CELLS WORKFLOW has been used by our customers for over 15 years.
CELLS WORKFLOW™ lets you manage and deliver:
- Real time Work In Process "WIP" inventory tracking as well as being able to enter fault data, trend, etc.
- Order Status - Deliver real time snapshot of status.
- Factory Intelligence - Tracks all work, job, or sales orders
- Materials Management - track material usage on the production floor.
- Labor - track labor on the production floor.
- Routings - forced or non-forced out of sequence.
- Out-of-the-box solution.
- Go-live in week one.
- Serialized or non-serialized lot product tracking. Even allows serialization in mid routing.
- FDA compliant electronic data collection and WIP tracking system.
- UL and ETL certification support.
- Fully internet enabled - Internet or Intranet integration.
- Open database - simplify integration with open architecture.
- Integrate to enterprise applications - share data with ERP, MRP and other executive systems.
- Manufacturing and Engineering Data Collection and analysis.
- Equipment and machine data logging and monitoring.
- Defect code logging.
- Production Step Cycle Times.
- Labor & Production hours.
- Tracks sub-assemblies as well as the main assembly.
- Document Delivery - online manufacturing documents of any type (PDF, HTML, Word, Video, etc.).
- Multiple product lines.
- Improve product quality/first passed yield.
- RMA tracking and rework lot tracking.
- Lot history and lot locator.
- Operator can find all work on production floor ready for their operation.
- Product traceability and history.
- SPC Process Control, Reports.
- Quality Defects & Trends.
- Roving inspections.
- Reduce manufacturing cycle time - speed of launch/time-to-market.
- Reduce inventory.
- Lot and batch numbers
- Work station inventory - parts used, parts needed and stock room report
- Computerized traveler
- Operator qualification status - limits operator to certain operations
- Reduce product development costs - lower manufacturing costs.
- Improved profits - increase revenues.
- Increase market share/penetration.
- Work station yields and scrap
- Reduce lead times.
- Bar code, RFID, GPS - integration with all types of automatic identification and data collection technologies ranging from bar codes, active and passive RFID, sensors, GPS satellite location, etc.
Benefits: Productivity Improvement: CELLS WORKFLOW can help you track and reduce defects, control your process workflow, maintain traceability, and operations data can be linked to track location, output, and trends. Operating machinery condition can also be tracked to schedule preventive maintenance.
Efficiency: Cycle times can be improved and idle time reduced with real-time information and analysis. Manufacturing capacity and efficiency can be increased through reductions in rework and scrap. On time deliveries should improve and the need to manually search for parts eliminated.
Costs: WIP can be managed and reduced. Rework trends, problem areas, and actual costs tracked. Accuracy and updating of BOM’s and routings can be more effectively managed. Actual labor and material usage and cost performance can be measured and tracked.
System Requirements: Unisoft’s CELLS WORKFLOW software operates with a relational database and freely exchanges data with EXCEL, ACCESS and other reporting software packages that are ODBC compliant. CELLS WORKFLOW is provided with System security and flexibility to adapt to security protocols.
Requirements for Unisoft CELLS WORKFLOW will vary depending on number of concurrent users and transactional activity. CELLS WORKFLOW uses any ODBC compliant database such as Microsoft Access, SQL, or Oracle. Windows 98, NT, Windows 2000, XP and on the client side minimum of Microsoft Windows 95.
Unisoft CELLS - Product Tracking MES Software was added in Jan 2001
Unisoft CELLS - Product Tracking MES Software has been viewed 2997 times