IPC Market Research
IPC Market Research
IPC Market Research Description:
This div will be replaced by the JW Player.
Sharon Starr Discuss IPC Market Research Opportunities
The Electronics Industry’s Source of Data and Insights for Smart Business Decisions.
The IPC Technology Market Research Council offers members unique and customized research for the electronics assembly industry. Network with industry leaders at exclusive market research conferences held twice a year and receive forecasts and reports on the electronics assembly and electronics manufacturing industries.
- Reliable - IPC has been serving the electronics manufacturing industry and conducting market research for more than 50 years.
- Exclusive - IPC’s data sources are unique. No other provider of market research has access to data from so many companies in so many segments of the industry.
- Global - IPC has a worldwide reach, serving member companies in 65 countries around the world.
- Extensive - IPC’s members include the leading companies in the global electronics supply chain, from materials to PCBs to EMS companies to end-product and equipment manufacturers, and IPC’s market research covers all of these segments.
From the industry’s most trusted source, IPC’s market research studies and reports are designed to give industry executives competitive advantages:
- See market trends as they develop
- Track changes in your company’s market share
- Identify growing and declining markets
- Compare your company’s performance to industry averages
PCB Industry Reports
The monthly North American PCB Market Report provides timely data on PCB market size, sales and order growth, book-to-bill ratios and near-term forecasts. Data are reported for rigid PCBs and flexible circuits separately. The rigid PCB data are further segmented by company size tiers, and flex data includes trends in bare circuit versus assembly revenue sources. Trends in sales of boards to the military and medical markets are reported for both rigid and flex, as well as trends in prototype sales. The reports are typically 68 to 80 pages.
The annual Analysis & Forecast for the PCB Industry in North America is a comprehensive overview of the industry with data and analysis on market size, sales growth, sales by product type, product mix (high-volume vs. quick turn vs. prototype), revenue trends from value-added services, trends in materials, financial metrics, vertical end-markets, U.S. imports and exports, and forecasts for total PCB production in the Americas and the world through 2016. 70 pages.
IPC’s annual World PCB Production Report is the authoritative source of data on PCB production value by country and by product type. The estimates are developed through a consensus process by a team of the world’s leading industry analysts. The report includes commentary on global and regional PCB industry trends, as well as historical PCB production data and regional production trends. Special sections within the report examine trends in specialty laminates and metal-clad PCBs.
PCB Technology Trends is a global study of technology trends in PCB manufacturing based on findings from leading companies in every region of the world. The 2011–2012 report covers issues in current PCB technology and the industry’s expectations for developments through 2014. Topics include trends in high-density interconnect (HDI) and microvias, miniaturization, embedded technology, optics, laminates and much more.
IPC Market Research was added in Feb 2002
IPC Market Research has been viewed 2872 times