SP700avi Inline SMT Stencil Printer
SP700avi Inline SMT Stencil Printer
SP700avi Inline SMT Stencil Printer Description:
This div will be replaced by the JW Player.
Speedprint SP700avi at GlobalElectronicsNL
The SP700avi stencil printer combines Speedprints commitment to high performance and reliability with outstanding value. The system has been designed to cope with the rigors of high volume SMT production whilst incorporating the flexibility needed in high-mix, quick product set-up & changeover environments.
The SP700avi has been designed with ease of use, maintenance and low cost of ownership in mind. The system utilises 1 micron resolution Linear encoders on all Axes, together with a suite of intuitive software that enables total control of the printing process.
The printer is fully equipped, as standard, with many features such as automatic rail width adjust, auto stencil loading, a fully programmable Under Stencil Cleaner and optical inspection of the paste bead that eliminates a common operator fault.
The SP700avi incorporates an easy to use software interface with gerber assisted programming running on WINDOWS XP PRO. In addition to the simple and intuitive nature of the interface, it also provides comprehensive self diagnostic capabilities, such as production logging and automatic fault report generation which enables ‘on the fly' troubleshooting.
The Under Stencil Cleaner is a highly efficient and fully programmable standard feature of the SP700. It may be programmed to be run wet or dry and in any combination thereof.
The vision system utilises a unique twin roving camera ‘Look Down, Look Down' method of automatic vision alignment. This innovative vision system gives Speedprint users the unique capability of checking for solder paste presence on the stencil before printing. The vision system aligns the PCB with the stencil using fiducial marks and/or PCB/Stencil features.
The precision machined print head, features closed loop squeegee control as standard with fully programmable print parameters. The print head can be equipped with industry standard squeegees or enclosed print head cartridges.
SP700avi Inline Stencil Printer standard features
- High Precision Axe - Precision Linear Rail and Belt Drive provides accuracy and reliability
- 1 Micron resolution Linear Encoders - On all axes for optimum positional accuracy
- Twin Roving Cameras - Highly accurate and robust Vision Platform
- Precision Mono-fabrication - Precision engineered base structure
- Distributed Control Network - Localised axis control reduces cables and increases reliability
- 2D+ Board Inspection - Easy set up via gerber data. No component orientation restrictions.
- Paste on Stencil inspection - Providing feedback & set up of paste replenishment, a unique feature within the Avi range
- Fully automatic Conveyor Adjustment - Ease and flexibility to manage most PCB sizes
- Programmable Vacuum Stencil Cleaner - Highly efficient wet and dry stencil cleaning system
- Closed Loop Dual Squeegee control - Provides full control of the Print
- Auto Stencil Load and eject - Improved speed and ease of product changeover
Ultra Thin PCB Clamping
Adding to the flexibility of the SP700 platform is the capability to process ultra thin PCBs down to 0.3mm.
This is achieved through installation of the UTC System which enables the PCB to be clamped top and bottom with equalised pressure and independently of the drive belts, thus producing zero distortion.
SP700avi Inline SMT Stencil Printer was added in Aug 2011
SP700avi Inline SMT Stencil Printer has been viewed 3310 times