• Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
• Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout. Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
• Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
• May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
• Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
• Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
• Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
• Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
• Electronics Manufacturing experience in Surface Mount and Thru-hole Circuit Card Assemblies, Cable & Harness, and electromechanical assemblies.
• Must be able to develop processes and program equipment used in the manufacture of the above items.
• 3 years experience
This is a long term contract position with one of the leading defense and aerospace company.
If interested please forward an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can call me at 678-666-4370.
For more details log on to http://staffing.intigrow.com