Job offered by Spectrum Staffing, Inc.
April 24, 2011
Gwinnett County, Georgia, United States
SHIFTS: 1st and 2nd Shifts (Over-Time as required)
STATUS: Indefinite Temporary
PAY: $11.00-$12.00 per hour
• Perform SMT soldering, desoldering, rework, and assembly of fine pitch electronic components on Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's) using a microscope. Use hand tools to perform a variety of mechanical assembly operations, wire / cable assembly, and micro-connector soldering
• Inspect Electronic Assemblies & PCB's for defects, solder quality, parts alignment, visual damage, etc.
• Rework & Repair defects found during QA inspection & test process
• Must have minimum 2 years previous work-related experience in SMT soldering in an electronics manufacturing environment.
• Certification and / or experience working to IPC-610 standards preferred.
• Must have good communication skills, able to follow written and verbal work instructions in English, and able to meet production quotas and deadlines.
• Some job assignments require standing for long periods of time during shift, and lifting up to 50 lbs. Able to read schematics, technical drawings, & blueprints.
• Must have reliable transportation and be available for flexible work schedule to include pre / post shift overtime & weekends as required.
Please email resume to Kathy@spectrumstaffinginc.com or fax to 770-476-5358 for immediate review and consideration and indicate what shifts you are available to work.
***Positions are subject to pre-employment drug / alcohol screening, criminal background check, verification of past employment and current work eligibility. In-person application, interview, and skills testing are required. Must be available to start assignments immediately.***
SMT MICRO-SOLDER TECHNICIANS job listing has been viewed 369 times