Job offered by Panasonic Factory Automation
November 9, 2007
Buffalo Grove, Illinois, United States
Panasonic's vision of the digital future is driven by the needs and aspirations of our business customers and millions of consumers around the world who use our products every day. We share their dream to live a fuller life by providing ways of working smarter and enjoying the rewards of technological advances. At Panasonic, our success depends on every single employee�s contributions - because the more we grow as individuals, the more we grow as a company. Currently we have an opening for an Account Manager at our Panasonic Factory Solutions company of America (PFSA) servicing Southern USA and Mexico.
Manage sales and XCS for assigned customer accounts
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. General Sales: Responsible for sales and technical support to maintain and acquire business with assigned accounts in Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma. Makes recommendations regarding account contracts including sales prices, terms and conditions. Establishes close liaison with customer(s) and factory BU personnel and follows-up on customer needs and requests.
2. Account Responsibility: Account responsibilities are twofold:
a. Direct account responsibility for an assigned EAG accounts.
b. Uses a team of manufacturer�s representatives as needed to win business in respective accounts AND/OR work with other PFSC companies globally.
3. Communication: Works closely with factories to incorporate customer specifications into products and works with other PFSA/PFSC organizations to deliver professional services/solutions in line with customer value.
4. Internal Contacts: Achieves objectives working through multiple support functions such as sales management, product management, customer service, credit and all other internal support functions. Responsible to provide project management and direct leadership to engineering, sales and/or support staff as needed.
5. Planning/Forecasting: Develops annual and short-range tactical business plans with Sales Manager. Analyzes account developments, trends and progress as well as ensures customer support.
1. Four-year college degree is preferred.
2. Five or more year�s relevant sales/technical experience is preferred.
3. Ability to travel throughout North America, frequently to Mexico and occasionally to Asia and Japan as needed.
4. Strong written, negotiation, and oral communication skills are mandatory.
5. Fluent in Spanish and English.
Candidates interested in this or any position with Panasonic should register and login at the Panasonic Career Center website below:
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v). Pre-employment drug testing may be required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
Account Manager job listing has been viewed 1016 times