• Plans, directs and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met.
• Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes.
• Schedules due dates for drawings, specifications, software, technical manuals and other documents.
• Monitors status of project to ensure documentation is submitted according to schedule.
• Reviews and verifies documents for completeness, format, and compliance with contract requirements.
• Experience in generating documentation used in manufacturing electronic Circuit Card Assemblies, Cable & Harnesses, and electromechanical assemblies.
• Must be familiar with software used to generate documentation such as UNICAM, CircuitCam, or equivalent system.
• 3 years experience
This is a long term contract position with one of the leading defense and aerospace company.
If interested please forward an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com OR you can call me at 678-666-4370.
For more details log on to http://staffing.intigrow.com