• Through effective communication skills and utilization of inspection tools, policies, procedures, the candidate inspects product to manufacturing and industry specifications including IPC and related reference documents and standards.
• Candidate also effectively interacts with manufacturing personnel, engineering, and management to deliver high quality product per delivery schedules.
• Strong background in Cable/Wire Harness inspection to IPC/WHMA 620.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Communicates effectively with assemblers, engineers, and management when resolving quality issues.
• Proficient at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents and work instructions.
• Proficient in using the Personal Computer.
• Experience inspecting crimp terminations and soldered connections on cable, wire harness and sub-assemblies.
• IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certified Specialist (CIS).
• Fiber cable inspection experience.
This is a long term contract position with one of the defense and aerospace company.
If interested please forward an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can call me at 678-666-4370.
For more details log on to http://staffing.intigrow.com