The quality Inspector will work closely with the electronic assemblers and test technicians to inspect materials in-line and at receiving.
He or she will perform visual exams and dimensional measurements to ensure technical accuracy for:
• Class 2 and Class 3 soldering per J-STD-001 Requirements
• Product specifications and other contractually required documents
Applicant must possess necessary skills to:
• Maintain a safe, organized workstation.
• Accurately read and interpret Bill of Materials.
• Inspect various assemblies including electrical/electronic, mechanical, instrumentation top assemblies, sub-assemblies, cables, harnesses, PCBs, etc.
• Accurately interpret mechanical and electrical drawings including parts lists, schematics, running lists, interconnect diagrams, sketches, specifications, and electronic manufacturing work instructions.
• Properly document non-conforming material reports for both in-house and vendor materials.
• Maintain a good work attendance record including overtime as needed.
• Comprehend basic Microsoft Office skills and navigate through the company’s network system.
• Maintain quality files on data for new material shipments and assist in filing RMA data in files.
• Receive and write-up failure tracking form on customer returned material (for repairs), recording date received and other pertinent information into the RMA logbook. Deliver and notify Support Manager of receipt.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum: High School Diploma or Equivalent, 3-5 Years working in a related manufacturing position with preferred inspection experience.
Preferred: 2-4 Year degree in electronics or related experience
Must be knowledgeable (certifications desired) in the following:
• J-STD-001 (requirements for soldered electrical/ electronic assemblies)
• IPC-620 (requirements/ acceptance for cable and wire harness assemblies)
• IPC-610 (acceptability of electronic assemblies)
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please tell us which website referred you to the job opening.
Find out more: www.aegispower.com/index.php/about-us/employment