ICEPT 2017 is a four-day event, featuring technical sessions, invited talks, professional development courses, exhibition, and social networking activities. It aims to cover the latest technological developments in electronic packaging, manufacturing and packaging equipment, and provide opportunities to explore the trends of research and development, as well as business in China.
The ICEPT 2017 is organized by Institute of Microelectronics of Chinese Academy of Sciences (IMECAS), Chinese Institute of Electronics (CIE), IEEE-CPMT, Electronic Manufacturing and Packaging Technology Society of Chinese Institute of Electronics (CIE-EMPT) and co-organized by Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT).
As one of the most famous international conferences on electronic packaging technology, the conference has received strong support from IEEE CPMT and active involvement from IMAPS and iNEMI, and was highly appreciated by CIE and China Association for Science and Technology (CAST). ICEPT 2017 is a four-day event, featuring technical sessions, invited talks, professional development.
- Advanced Packaging: BGA, wafer-level packaging, flip chip, 3D packaging, advanced packaging substrate technologies, system integration, heterogenous/hybrid integration, system level packaging.
- Packaging Materials & Processes: Green materials, nano-materials, other novel materials for packaging, and packaging/assembly processes for related packaging materials.
- Packaging Design and Modeling: Design, modeling, methodology, and simulation for system integration and packaging; methodology and simulation for electrical/thermal/optical/mechanical models, multi-scale and multi-physics modeling, process simulation.
- Interconnect technologies: TSV, bumping technologies, high density inter-connection technologies, bonding technologies, interposer, non-conventional inter-connection technologies.
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies and Packaging Equipment: Packaging/assembly manufacturing technologies and equipments, on-line measurement and test technologies, charactorization technologies and equipments.
- Quality &Reliability: Test technologies for packaging, quality monitoring and evaluation, methodologies for reliability data collection and analysis, reliability modeling, life prediction, failure analysis and non-destructive diagnose.
- Solid State Lighting Packaging & Integration: Novel technologies for LED packaging, methodologies for design, manufacturing and test of high power LED module, LED packaging/integration
- High-speed & High-frequency and Microwave and Power Electronics Packaging: Components and modules for high speed & high frequency,microwave component and device, power device, automobile electronics high-temperature electronic component and device.
- Emerging Technologies: MEMS/NEMS, MOEMS, optoelectronics, medical electronic device and integration, wearable/flexible electronics packaging, internet of things, sensors/actuators, nano-devices, etc.