Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design SMT Electronics Assembly Manufacturing Forum

Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design Forum

SMT electronics assembly manufacturing forum.

CIM software

Gary Simbulan

CIM software | 12 June, 2000

I am investigating various (C)omputer (I)ntergrated (M)anufacturing software tools. I will be using this for offline programming of assembly equipment as well as creating process documentation, I have looked at Unicam from Unicam-Technomatics and CircuitCam from Aegis Industrial Software. I am wondering if there are other comaprable packages out there. I am looking for somthing price and feature competative.

reply »

Dave A

Re: CIM software | 15 June, 2000

Gary, Have you looked at Cimetrix Inc.? They have several packages dedicated strictly to CIM. I think you will be happy with it. Website is www.cimetrix.com Check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks, Dave

This message was posted Add this forum to your site! Click to learn more. the Electronics Forum @

reply »

mperry1

Re: CIM software | 15 June, 2000

Dave has posted his comments through the CBAR forum, but is not affiliated with the University.

Georgia Tech & CBAR does not specifically endorse Cimetrix software, although they are members of our lab.

Thanks, Matt Perry CBAR Program Manager

reply »

reflow oven profiler

Manufacturing Software