Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design SMT Electronics Assembly Manufacturing Forum

Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design Forum

SMT electronics assembly manufacturing forum.

tape and reel vendor

jimih280

tape and reel vendor | 26 February, 2004

I need a tape and reel vendor for 5mm through hole LEDs. Any recommendations and what do they charge?

reply »

Bill Aldeen

tape and reel vendor | 10 March, 2004

My name is Bill Aldeen, and I own and operate Nu-Way Electronics, Inc. We provide Tape & Reel packaging service for surface mount and through-hole electronic components. We're in the Chicago area, and we serve all of North America competitively. We've been taping since 1975, so we have lots of experience. Nu-Way is large enough to offer full technology, and small enough to offer personalized service. Please contact me at any time at baldeen@nuwawy.net. Our web site is http://www.nuway.net. Thanks very much.

reply »

Bill Aldeen

tape and reel vendor | 10 March, 2004

In my earlier message, I wrote my email address wrong. It is baldeen@nuway.net

reply »

CAL

tape and reel vendor | 11 March, 2004

www.ox3.com has a great web site. 1) they have a pdf that you can use for $ or 2) they have an online glossary with parts and cost available.

Cal

reply »

Richard Y

tape and reel vendor | 22 March, 2004

Try these guys out: http://www.cornetttapingproducts.com/ Tell the owner Chuck I reffered you. He's a great guy and is very reasonable. He even gives me hours in turn times AND that's making the tape and T&R the parts!

reply »

Robert

tape and reel vendor | 30 March, 2004

I could use some help too. I have a bunch of SMD 4 Pads Inductors from Central Technologies. The dimensions of the part is 11.30x13.9x6.9 . I've called four companies already and none were able to find a carrier for this part. These parts are on plastic trays and they require sorting (Pin 1) before taping. Any solution? Rob

This message was posted Add this forum to your site! Click to learn more. the Electronics Forum @

reply »

Lead Free Wave Solder - 1 Click SMT

Used PCB Equipment - AdoptSMT