Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design SMT Electronics Assembly Manufacturing Forum

Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design Forum

SMT electronics assembly manufacturing forum.

Sensbey Spray Fluxer

Sensbey Spray Fluxer | 1 August, 2002

Anyone care to share their experiences using a Sensbey stand alone spray fluxer?

Looking for info on these units, but not much luck, so any help is appreciated

reply »

Sensbey Spray Fluxer | 1 August, 2002

I had a 1995 SENSBEY MXL-400J at the last place I worked. I had very good results- easy to setup, run and maintain. It has a paint gun type spray head. Good idea to have spares cause they can clog. I sprayed a Multicore NC flux. Only downer was a fair amount of overspray- up the stack. Rock solid unit though- in typical Sensbey fashion.

reply »

Sensbey Spray Fluxer | 2 August, 2002

What is with the no bottom pan? Is the upside that good?

reply »

Eric Chua

Sensbey Spray Fluxer | 4 August, 2002

Hi Phil Teerink,

We are one of the agent for Sensbey in Singapore. Could you provide me your email address and contact number so I could able to get our principle to forward you more detail on your request.

This message was posted Add this forum to your site! Click to learn more. the Electronics Forum @

reply »

Sensbey Spray Fluxer | 8 August, 2002

You can send any info to

reply »

Sensbey Spray Fluxer | 12 August, 2002

As Pete correctly pointed out, the early Spray Fluxers that Sensbey provided with their machines were designed by AT&T and used a similar head and nozzle design to a spray paint gun. We had good success with them.

reply »

SP700avi inline smt screen printer

Manufacturing Software