Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design Forum
SMT electronics assembly manufacturing forum.
anyone has practical hands-on experience for th...
- Jul 01, 2002
AOI machine | 1 July, 2002
anyone has practical hands-on experience for the "Vectron" AOI machine, model: K2-AOI?
appreciate any hands-on experiences shared on this issue. seeking everyone's comments +ve or -ve about this machine, based on its :
1) user-friendly functionality/operation?
2) capability to detect and alert to defects (SMD tombstone, unsolder RES/CAP/IC-leads, LGA-solder fillets)?
3) GR&R capability?
4) duration for programming and finetune of AOI-model machine teaching?
5) PM and spare parts costing?
6) Did I leave anything out? pls comment.
Thanks in advance, mates. Cheers!
© 1995-2018 SMTnet
Who are SMTnet visitors?
Become a member now and receive the value and benefits of membership.