Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design SMT Electronics Assembly Manufacturing Forum

Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design Forum

SMT electronics assembly manufacturing forum.

Library links are dead...

stefo

Library links are dead... | 1 October, 2001

I know that it's probably a lot of work, but is there anyway to delete links that are dead in the library?

I was searching for some papers and articles, and just about every link I clicked on was dead (page could not be found)...I got so frustrated I quit looking in the SMTNET library and went elsewhere..

-Steve Gregory-

reply »

Steve,

Thanks for the note about the library... Good timing too as we are in the process of revamping the library. Your input is always welcome and we would appreciate any ideas you or other SMTnetters would like to provide about the new library design... You can email any ideas to strategy@smtnet.com .

Roland

reply »

Brian Doyle

It should also be noted that many of the library articles on there are links that people submitted. These links originally lead to the actual article on that person's website however it seems that many of them have changed. That's why you got the page not found error. But as Roland said, we're in the process of revamping things to avoid just such a problem.

reply »

Non-heated dispensing system

Reflow System