Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design SMT Electronics Assembly Manufacturing Forum

Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design Forum

SMT electronics assembly manufacturing forum.

Who are the top PCB Suppliers in China?

Views: 2559

Who are the top PCB Suppliers in China? | 11 August, 2016

I'm am curious if anyone here has any experience with ICAPE? Also who are the top companies in china that supply PCB's?

reply »

Who are the top PCB Suppliers in China? | 14 August, 2016

@Clayton Hornsby,

Seems it's agent of PCB supplier.

We are a PCB manufacturer in China,high quality,competitive price are our advantage. if you have any project or just PCB technology enquiry,kindly contact us(wwww.kingsunpcb.com).

Jane

reply »

Who are the top PCB Suppliers in China? | 15 August, 2016

hello,

i'd like to recommend pcbgogo for you , is the pcb manufacturer in china,custom pcb prototype,offer low-price but high quality pcbs ,has two factories in china,is the best pcb buying experience today, has instant quote ,detailed tracking system which will inform you the each process of the PCB boards, i think there will be your good choice ,www.pcbgogo.com/f , offer best service to meet all your PCB needs.

reply »

Who are the top PCB Suppliers in China? | 17 August, 2016

I really don't have any experience with ICAPE. Here i can suggest some of the top PCB supply companies in china. PCbcart, Alibaba, Ace-electech ltd.

reply »

Who are the top PCB Suppliers in China? | 15 September, 2016

I have no experience with them, but quite a lot of "companies" in China are basically single person trading companies that often buy from several sources. Hard to find quality that way.

I suggest you look closely at the pictures they post on Alibaba etc. Often their factory images are photoshopped, or 'borrowed' from the web.

I suggest you look for a supplier that has ISO/TS 16949 - get a copy of the certificate, and verify it with whoever issued the certificate. That can be done usually online.

Good luck!

reply »

Who are the top PCB Suppliers in China? | 15 September, 2016

ICAPE is an agent. They work with multiple board houses in China.

reply »

ii-feed SMD Intelligent Feeder

Lead Free Wave Solder - 1 Click SMT