Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design SMT Electronics Assembly Manufacturing Forum

Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design Forum

SMT electronics assembly manufacturing forum.

Picture/Image at the forum?

Views: 1082

Picture/Image at the forum? | 27 September, 2007

Hi, There was a time not too long ago, when the discussion was about the possibility to post a picture or an image of let say a strange mis-placed part, to be able to fully describe the scenarios. In some cases It would have been great to show some pictures.

SMTnet said that them was working on this. What happend??! Sincerly, Mika. Ps. Sorry for my poor english & grammar. Ds.

reply »

Picture/Image at the forum? | 2 October, 2007

Hi Mika,

Yes, this is on for the very near future. Good Coldfusion programmers seem hard to come by these days but we do have a good one when he is available.

F.Y.I. We'll be doing some minor enhancements in the following months while at the same time developing the plan for our new site, set to come out in 2008.

So, any other ideas, keep 'em coming. We want all the ideas/input we can get for the new site to come out next year. So, DREAM BIG and let us know what those dreams are... No promises, but we will surely try to accommodate...

And, we can ALWAYS use some help with programming so feel free to send or solicit help for us ;)

reply »

Picture/Image at the forum? | 12 October, 2007

That sounds good. I hope You take all the good ideas that a lot of people here in the forum suggested a while ago, under consideration. Such as improved search engine as well. Keep up the good work! Sincerely.

reply »

ii-feed SMT Intelligent Feeder

reflow oven profiler