Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design SMT Electronics Assembly Manufacturing Forum

Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design Forum

SMT electronics assembly manufacturing forum.

• SMTnet
  • »
  • Electronics Forum
  • »
  • Which PCB manufacturer can make this 10-layer HDI PCB board? (gerber files and screenshot attached)

Which PCB manufacturer can make this 10-layer HDI PCB board? (gerber files and screenshot attached)

Views: 3236

Which PCB manufacturer can make this 10-layer HDI PCB board? (gerber files and screenshot attached) | 1 August, 2017

Which PCB manufacturer can make this 10-layer HDI PCB board? (gerber files and screenshot attached) | 1 August, 2017

hi,we can produce this 10-layer HDI PCB board for you,contact me by hiwa@global-pcba.com

btw,the gerber file you attachment is with code,so we need you to send it to me again,thanks.

we have four laser drilling machine,and welcome your visiting to our factory.

reply »

I checked your official website, and I don't think you are able to do it by yourselves. Have you checked the gerber files carefully? but anyway, thanks!

reply »

hi,thanks for your reply,whether can we do or not is depended by the technical requirements,we are specilize in producing high-precision pcb with 13 years experience. and we are limited to read your gerber file,so could you send it to me again?thanks.

hiwa@global-pcba.com

reply »

For property protection, I can not send you the full gerber files. I checked your company on government website, which shows you are established in 2016. How do you say 13 years' experience? Don't lie to us, ok?

reply »

Hi,Our company is WELLPCB PTY LTD ( http://www.wellpcb.com ) ,we are focusing on online prototypes orders,to meet the requirement of Low cost, Fast delivery, Easy order for customers around the world. Our advantage lies in the price of the multilayer board, I believe that the 10-layer board will definitely give you a good price,and the quality is excelent for the price. This is our email:sales@wellpcb.com.

reply »

We updated the official website last year, so the latest time is 2016 years, I attached our ul certificate, you can go to check. Our factory in Shenzhen Baoan, also welcome to see the factory at any time. we can also visit you if you need.

reply »

Which PCB manufacturer can make this 10-layer HDI PCB board? (gerber files and screenshot attached) | 2 August, 2017

I checked the gerber files even if they are not full set. It's not easy to manufacture. Most PCB manufacturers can not produce it. For professional HDI bard manufacturer, I recommend MAD PCB, you can check them http://www.madpcb.com

reply »

Which PCB manufacturer can make this 10-layer HDI PCB board? (gerber files and screenshot attached) | 31 August, 2017

Hello ALL Good day , it is Amalia from HX Circuit Technology Co.,Ltd in China, we are a prefessional PCB factory with many years. We are focusing on quick lead time for PCB with good service . Please contact with me now ,thanks Email: amalia@hx-circuit.com Skype: amalia.zeng www.hx-circuit.com

reply »

Which PCB manufacturer can make this 10-layer HDI PCB board? (gerber files and screenshot attached) | 5 September, 2017

lately we suggest 3 stack-ups for a 1.6mm another 10 layer HDI PCB. Attached you can find them.

Attachments:

reply »

• SMTnet
  • »
  • Electronics Forum
  • »
  • Which PCB manufacturer can make this 10-layer HDI PCB board? (gerber files and screenshot attached)
Manufacturing Software

Non-heated dispensing system