Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design SMT Electronics Assembly Manufacturing Forum

Printed Circuit Board Assembly & PCB Design Forum

SMT electronics assembly manufacturing forum.

CAM Software

Mighty C

CAM Software | 16 July, 2004

Good Morning Everyone, I am interested in any opinions regarding the use of Aegis and Unicam for machine level programming. We currently are using one and are thinking about switching.

Just looking for any available input.

Thanks In Advance

MC

reply »

Mark

CAM Software | 19 July, 2004

Might C, There is no thinking about it when it came to Aegis for me. I switched out from Unicam to Aegis and have been happy ever since. Thier tech support is always ready and willing to help me and the software was operator friendly. I also use it for my documentation side of things as well. If you have any questions regarding the use or quailty of it please drop me an email at mark@beiwisconsin.com . I can fill you in some other details if you need some.

reply »

Mark

Oops I forgot to add the reason for the switch obviosily was the Fuji Flexa and needed for machine programming and CAD support.

reply »

Also, do a search for circuitcam

reply »

CAM Software | 20 July, 2004

In addition you may want to research a product offered by Sony...www.timmsweb.com

This product has recently exploded onto the market and it has enabled Sony to enjoy a competitive advantage in manufacturing over the last decade. This system has allowed Sony to remain profitable, keeping assembly internal, while the trend was to outsource.

reply »

Global manufacturing solutions provider

Manufacturing Software